Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random Samplings

Well, here are a few things that we have been meaning to share for a while. I suppose none of them are incredibly significant, just kind of fun. Enjoy.


Though my sister had a baby already I wanted to share this picture. She liked for our babies to be able to converse belly to belly each time we saw each other. She is nine months pregnant and I am about six months pregnant in this picture. We call this one "Nice Talk."


Our fish died this week. When we came back on Sunday, they were gone. We got them the day that we met, coincidentally. We were hoping they would make it to a year, but they were just a month short. They were wonderful fish and we will miss them. So long Lois and Penny. (Don't worry, they are alive in the picture.)

We baked our first loaf of regular bread together (you know, not banana or zucchini). Yum.


These are some babies shoes we bought a little while ago. They are so cute; the blue ones are called "Squeakers" and I think that is awesome. The other ones look sort of like snow boots I think, but I love them. We can't wait till our baby is here. Alex keeps having dreams that he is already born or that he can come out and play for a little while. We are getting very excited!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe the fish died! Holy cow! Your bread looks fabulous, by the way. Did you just look up a recipe, or is it a special one? I am also very excited for your baby to be here, although I don't know when I will get to see him. Love you guys!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Mmmmmm. Yummy bread. Maybe you can make me some??? Love the pic with you and Megster.

Joe'n'Jess said...

Frankly I am surprised that those fish lasted as long as they did! aren't gold fish known for living only like a week or so? If you kept them alive this long i think that indicates that you are ready for a baby. because thats the same.

CallisterCatch said...

I am so excited for you guys to have a little one of your own. You guys are going to be great parents! We are going to have to get together and let all the little rugrats play when they get a little older.

megan-logan-ryder said...

I frankly am very say that Lois and Penny died :( and I love those baby shoes. But I definitely love the "nice talk" picture, I wonder what they would say to eachother :) I love you both, can't wait to meet your fuzzy headed baby in a few months too!

megan-logan-ryder said...

oh its supposed to say "very sad" I didn't proof read very well.

colleen said...

Don't you just love baby shoes. Way before Andrew got married and had kids of his own, he found a very small child's shoe someplace (hopefully he didn't steal it off some poor unsuspecting kid!). He put it on his bedroom window sill and I think it was still there the day he went on his mission. There is just something about those tiny clothes that makes you want to go hug a child.