Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby


My sister Megan had her baby nearly two weeks ago. I've been kind of slow in updating lately but I thought I'd share a few pictures because he is really adorable. He was born June 30 at 9:44 PM. 8 pounds 4 ounces and 21 inches long. His name is Jamison Hughes (Henderson) Parker. He is my first nephew from my immediate family, so this was pretty exciting. Megan was really inspiring for all of us throughout the whole thing and I am grateful that she wanted me to be a part of her experience. I love you Megs!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I really love the poem you chose this week. Simple, yet powerful. Very good. Very cute pics of Meg and Jamison. So nice of you to write such great things. Love you!

megan-logan-ryder said...

I love you both so much!! I am so grateful you both were able and willing to go through this experience with me. It was wonderful to share that with you, and I'm glad you were able to see Jamison. I love him so much. It was just an amazing experience and I'm so excited for when it is your turn to go through it! I love you.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Finally! Someone posts pictures. Very cute baby.