Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some Pictures

Graham's birthday cake, from October:

Emma's from January (Graham got to it before anyone else):

Alex and I had a lot of fun making these cakes, our first fancy cake making adventures (though they're not that fancy).

Halloween:



Graham was a dinosaur (I made his costume), and Emma was a ladybug ( I did not make her costume, but she still looks pretty cute).

Graham and Ryder (my nephew) both love football!

And Nick (my brother), here they are tackling him:

Aren't they sweet?

Emma wakes up with some pretty wild hair some days. Maybe she dreams about hair bands. This is not the wildest it's been, but you get the idea:


These are Graham's favorite faces to make. His "cheese" face:

And his "scary" face:

Handsome grad:

Graduation support from some of the Hatch family. This is one of the last pictures we took right before Graham fell on the stairs and cracked his chin open. We spent the next little while in the ER getting some stitches:

Graham loves these sunglasses. I can rarely get him to leave the house without them. And yes, Graham likes to put his shoes on the wrong feet:

On a recent visit to my parents' house, we forgot the kids' bag. For pajamas they wore these t-shirt. They looked so cute, I wondered why we'd never dressed them that way before. Graham found an old calculator and spent the rest of the night "calculating."

Emma on her birthday with a new toy:

I love this smile:

Emma has a bit of a sweet tooth:


Yum, ice cream!

Well, I suppose this has become a long enough post. Until next time, here's to looking out the window in pajamas that make your legs look super short and cute:

6 comments:

Andrew and Melissa said...

I can't believe how grown up Emma looks. I seriously think you have the cutest kids ever!

Hansen Family said...

They are so cute! Kate loves to wear one of my shirts to bed sometimes- I think it is so cute too. Love the birthday cakes.

Emily and Ryan said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Emma's crazy hair. It reminds me of Kamry's. Congrats by the way on the 3rd kid. Super excited to see what you're having. You guys look like you are having lots of fun.

Sarah said...

Wow, look at Emma eyeing that ice cream! Those are some great pictures. Thanks for sharing so we can see how you guys are doing and watch your kiddos grow. They are so adorable. We love you guys so much!

AaronsherriHatch said...

You're kids are the cutest! We had fun at coming to Logan, and looking forward to july. Only no ER visits this time!

Gina said...

Your kids are beautiful! So excited there's another one on the way! Good luck with the big move. It'll be a great adventure.