Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Emma Girl and Graham the Man

We love having Emma in our family. She is so sweet and pleasant. Her sweet (and frequent) smile lights up her whole face. Though we've yet to really catch it on camera.
Graham loves sports. Everytime he sees a ball, a hoop, a field, or even someone just in uniform, he excitedly yells out, "Ball!" We got him this little football from D.I. and he loves it. He's never really been attached to anything, but when we first got this ball, he carried it everywhere. He wanted to eat dinner with it and had a hard time putting it down for bed. He's got his game face on: We are excited for Spring so we can play outside. We recently got dumped with snow: but did spend some time outside when it was warm for a little while. We made Graham wear this backpack because it looked so cute:

8 comments:

Emily and Ryan said...

Emma has grown so much since I last saw her! She is beautiful! We miss you guys and the ward!

Hatch Family said...

she is super cute! hugs from sydney and camden! xoxo

Joe'n'Jess said...

i just want to die when i see how adorable emma is! my kids will never have wonderful hair like that. And her eyes are SO BIG! she is definately a heart breaker.

des said...

wow! what a beautiful girly.

colleen said...

Beautiful family! Love you guys.

Sarah Marie said...

Oh my Laura and Alex...little Emma is adorable and so very cute (not that I'm surprised). I love her bow. I think you are so beautiful Miss Laura and love your style!

Sandy said...

I have the MOST beautiful grandchildren! I can't wait to see you guys again. I need copies of those pics of Emma--she is so beautiful, just like her mommy! And yes, Graham is THE man!

Lindsey said...

Wow, Emma is so beautiful! Her eyes are to die for and Graham is just about the cutest kid ever. What a lucky mom!